Wednesday, April 8, 2009

"Boyfriend MixUp"

Another story from when we were in high school that I think needs to be shared...I was asked out on a date from a guy named Sonny. I had only worked with him for few months and I decided "sure". I explained to him where I lived and he could pick me up at 7 for dinner. As I was getting ready for my date, Jaime and I were discussing how our boyfriends had mixed us up in the past and wouldn't it be funny if we pulled a "fast" one on Sonny since he had never met Jaime and surely we could "fool" him. He rang the doorbell and Jaime answered the door as if she were me. I was sitting on the couch with my parents and Sonny walked in. Jaime introduced me as Jaime and he came over and shook my hand and said "wow, you guys really are identical"... I said "Janet is the cutier one" and Jaime glared at me with the funniest grin...what can I say, I was telling the truth....anyway, back to the story, so he talks to my parents and me and then finally ask Jaime (who he thought was me) if she was ready to go to dinner. She said "sure, let me get my purse"...they got into his truck and drove off. Within 5 minutes they were back at the house with me standing at the door. Jaime and Sonny came back in and we were ALL laughing. He didn't think it was funny and stayed mad all evening. I guess I should have known that boyfriend wasn't a keeper....

No comments:

Post a Comment