Friday, April 10, 2009

Switch-A-Roo in Drama Class

The one question we have received over the years is...did you guys ever switch classes and the answer to that question is YES. My senior year I had to take an elective and the only stupid class that was considered easy was Drama. Jaime convinced me that she had already taken it and that it was an "easy smeasy" class. I don't know why I ever listened to her about that and why I even thought that was a good combination for me, but it was HORRID. I hated drama class and Jaime (if any of you guys know her then you know she is the DRAMA QUEEN in the family) loved it. I always thought Jaime was a little weird (just kidding sissy, you know I love you). Anyways, back to the story, Jaime agreed to do my drama class if I would do one of her classes. I can't remember for the life of me what class it was, but anything would have been better than that class. Jaime went to my drama class that afternoon because I had to stand up in class and do a scene. I was going home sick if she didn't do it for me. Anyways, Jaime was a success and I received an "A". I don't know if anyone ever figured it out that day, but it did ALLOW me not to have to stand up in class and act. By the way, thanks Jaime. I don't know if I ever thanked you for that brief moment away from that horrid class. In in this instance, it was AWESOME to have an identical twin sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment