Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Don't Mess with the Redhead Twins

So if you think one redhead has a firey temper, try two! One sunny day on our way to highschool, we were cruzing in our cute little burgundy Toyota Tercel (with a front license plate that read "Twin Brats"). Now if you know morning traffic in Bartlett around Bartlett Blvd. and Sycamore View Road, you know that the far right lane ends and turns into a right hand turn only lane and thus makes for a very long line of cars in the lane next to the right turn only lane. Well one morning this twerp decides he is going to cut Janet off in the intersection instead of getting behind the cars in line to go straight (he is in the right turn only lane). She of course throws on her breaks to let the fool in; not that she had much of a choice. But woo is me, because when we got to the school parking lot, he not only had one hot redhead to deal with but two! We were so mad at him that we pulled our car right in behind his car, jumped out and chewed him a new butt hole for cutting us off. Janet had the poor guy leaning all the way in his car because she was so in his face. The funniest part was that when we got up the big hill (all you Bartlett High people know what I'm referring to), everybody was like we could hear you guys going off on that guy all the way up here. Way up here being the length of a football field.

I think Janet still has this reputation on the soccer field to this day! I tell everybody I'm the sweet one and she's the mean one! Well, maybe that's not entirely true...I do remember hitting my sister because she woke me up from a nap to unlock the front door for her, hitting Teddy Pickett with a school book because he kept picking on me (went to the Principal's office over that one), kicking our neighbor Christopher in his privates because he kept making fun of me at a basketball game (literally he went up to make a shot and I kicked him - he laid on the ground crying for about 5 minutes) and finally taking a bat over to Joesph and Jason's house to beat them up because we thought they killed our dog. So maybe we aren't always sweet.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am SO DEFINITELY the one that is sweet. Brad has always said he married the sweet one...after reading your long history of violence, I'm going to agree with Brad. I do have a temper but only when someone messes with my family and that day in the car, he could have killed my sister. He pulled over on your side and could have killed you, so that's why I had him pinned to his "little white Honda Civic"...

    ReplyDelete