Monday, April 13, 2009

U of M days!

You know one of the nicest things about going to the University of South Alabama was that NOBODY ever got me confused with Janet. I can't tell you how many puzzled faces I would get from people who had obviously crossed paths with my sister on the other side of the U of M campus. The only reason I finally figured out why I was getting so many crazy stares is that one guy stopped me and said, "didn't I just pass you by the UC?" I was like, no, but you might have seen my sister! "Ohhhhhhh, I thought I was losing my mind because I didn't know how you could have possibly been in two different places so quickly." DUHHHHHH, never seemed to cross these peoples mind that I was not pulling a Houdini trick, but rather I was a twin who went to the same school with my sister? :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment