Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Opps....Wrong Twin


To all of you who have ever been confused because my sister and I did not say hi, I promise we aren't being rude, we just don't know you because the other twin does! We love meeting new people everyday. Just this past weekend my little admirer, Preston (he's four), saw my sister at a soccer game and went up and said hi to her. Of course, she let him down easy and told him she was my twin sister. The same thing happened today at my son's award program. This lady came up to me and said do you have a daughter named Alex who plays soccer. I told her as much as I would love to claim my niece as my own, she was just that my twin sister's daughter. Needless to say she was very surprised. The day before I was getting Luke's allergy shot and the lady sitting in the waiting room says, "You must be Janet's twin, since you didn't say hi to me." I smiled and said yes, my name is Jaime, I'm her twin! So as you can see if you have ever done this and were embarrassed because you got us confused, it happens everyday! Again, we love meeting new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment